Reviewed by: Kirstie Taylor
Fact checked by: Ashley Pariseau
Coffee Meets Bagel Review UK: Well, there are individuals out there searching for a simple yet fun-to-use dating platform, the one that takes them aside from the usual and boring interface of most matchmaking profiles.
Hence, it is for those singles that Coffee Meets Bagel Review UK is made. Young singles are going to positively find a partner to date and be in a serious relationship with.
To review the Coffee Meets Bagel dating site, we signed up for an account, explored its unique approach to matchmaking which involves receiving a limited number of “bagels” (potential matches) each day, tested the site’s functionality and usability by using the search function, messaging system, and other features.
We also researched the site’s reputation by reading through customer reviews and seeking out additional information online. We then wrote a review based on our findings, covering all aspects of the site, including its approach to matchmaking, functionality, user experience, and reputation.
It is important to note that this review is based on the experience of one user and may not be representative of the experience of all users.
Coffee Meets Bagel Review UK
Coffee Meets Bagel
- For singles seeking a long-term relationship
- Find a serious relationship quickly
What Is Coffee Meets Bagel?
Launched in New York City in 2014, Coffee Meets Bagel is a dating platform that caters to the needs of women, and this contributes to the stats showing more female profiles on the site.
Before its launch, the developers of CMB asked women about the kind of dating site they want, and having combined all the efforts, came Coffee Meets Bagel. In this Coffee Meets Bagel Review UK, we will highlight more of its interesting features.
CMB is focused on serious dating with certain matchmaking algorithms that are effective in connecting two like-minded people quite easily.
This dating site is almost painless to use and the exciting part is it operates on its currency, that is the “beans“. Genuine users always find themselves indulged in earning beans by logging in to the platform and leaving reviews.
Coffee Meets Bagel Features
CMB is an easy-to-use and straightforward dating platform which also makes it one of those online dating places that are restricted to only a few necessary features. Below given are some of the features of Coffee Meets Bagel.
The Suggested Feature
In the suggested feature, you are likely to see the matches that could be suitable for you. Every day you get 5 matches after which you can visit their profiles and choose if or not is the match made for you.
The matches that you like and save. Also, you can only chat with the profiles that you have liked. Both the basic and the premium members enjoy this feature.
Unfortunately, the Activity Reports feature is only experienced by the premium members, but believe me, it is worth it. This feature takes you through an in-depth report of the profiles you have liked or the matches that you may like.
The Activity Reports feature shows the behavioral aspects of an individual. As in, if they are going to text first or text you back etc.
The Discover Feature
For instance, if you do not seem to be appeased by the matches and the profiles that are suggested to you by CMB, you can make use of the “Discover” feature to browse through profiles.
The people in the Discover section are the ones who are not truly your type, but they reside nearby and can be a good match. However, to send likes to anyone amongst these profiles, you must spend beans.
Coffee Meets Bagel Review UK – PROS & CONS
- You are provided with a few potential singles each day, thereby making your browsing task easy.
- Messages are visible only by the profiles that you have “liked”. This way the unwanted cheesy lines easily remain out of sight.
- The whole CMB system works on earning beans, which you can do by actively using the dating platform.
- CMB has an intuitive interface and the matching algorithms are amazing.
- As a user, you have displayed only five matches each day. It makes the overall “partner finding” process a bit slow.
- With a 3 to 2 ratio of females to males, the platform becomes unevenly distributed by individuals.
- Although the matchmaking algorithm is good, it is not as efficient as other similar dating platforms.
What Are Beans At Coffee Meets Bagel?
Beans at CMB is a self-made and inbuilt currency of the dating platform that can only be used by individuals within the CMB boundaries itself. Fortunately, you can earn beans through some simple processes, such as logging into the dating app every day, leaving reviews, etc.
However, if you still fall short on beans and want more of them, you can purchase them anytime from the Bean Shop. Herein, 100 beans cost you $1.99, 2000 beans are available for $23.99 whereas 3000 beans can be purchased for $24.99.
Who Is Coffee Meets Bagel Good For?
• Young and single people who are searching for a partner to date with a modern approach.
• People who do not want to be stuck between an ample of profiles and the complex design of a dating app.
• Single people who wish to access and avail of most of the features of a dating platform for free.
• Men and women who are genuinely willing to commit to a healthy relationship.
Who Coffee Meets Bagel Is Not So Good For?
• Individuals who are merely focused on casual dating or hookups and want a relationship just for sex.
• Women searching for a dating site with a more significant proportion of men, as CMB does not have so.
• CMB is not recommended for singles beyond their 40s as most of the profiles on the dating app consist of younger men and women.
Is Coffee Meets Bagel Worth It?
Coffee Meets Bagel has turned out to be a dating site with a fascinating layout and easy-to-understand interface. The platform appears to be simple, yet it is everything that you might be needing to find a date for yourself. The ease of use of the dating site makes it even more appealing.
The matching algorithms and the sorting criteria that CMB uses go beyond par to connect people across the world. Although the availability of features of Coffee Meets Bagel is not as much as compared to other dating sites, they are acceptable as long as they serve their purpose well.
Not only this, most of the features are to be enjoyed by the users for free, but on the other hand, the premium membership is more expensive than other similar dating platforms. Coffee Meets Bagel has an impressive layout wherein one can only make use of the features one wants.
Coffee Meets Bagel does not have a huge base of profiles or a wholesome range of features, but apparently, it is better known for its courtesy to allow basic members to use most of the features and the breathtaking layout of the dating app. CMB, though simple, is an overall fun experience.
Hope you found our Coffee Meets Bagel Review UK useful and informative. Stay tuned for more updates and reviews like this!
- BBWCupid Review UK (2023)- What Do We Know About It? - November 18, 2022
- Bumble Review UK (2023) – Dating | Friends | Bizz - November 17, 2022
- Ashley Madison Review UK – Is It Legit Or Scam?  - November 16, 2022