Reviewed by: Kirstie Taylor
Fact checked by: Ashley Pariseau
eharmony Review UK: If you are new to the world of dating, you might be in search of a sober and reliable platform. There are chances you might have heard of harmony.
It is an efficient dating platform that has successfully matched over two million matches ever since. Herein, we will be providing you with a detailed review of the dating site.
So let us read our eharmony Review UK to know about this dating site in detail.
A team of dating experts conducted extensive research on the eharmony Review website, including the user registration process, clarity and completeness of user profiles, profile setup, subscription plans, payment options, and matchmaking algorithms.
The communication tools were also tested to determine how easy it was to set up conversations with other members and how quickly messages were delivered.
They evaluated the effectiveness of the site’s matchmaking algorithm by analyzing user survey data and testing the communication tools. The review aimed to provide an accurate and unbiased analysis of the site’s features and functionality.
eharmony Review UK
What Is eharmony?
eharmony is one of the most established and well-known dating sites across the world. The platform includes active members willing to find open-minded and intellectual singles.
eharmony has a high success rate and a huge base of profiles. It is one of the most renowned dating sites in the US.
Although, the signup process at eharmony is quite time-consuming, believe me, it is worth it. The platform takes you through a quiz based on your choice of a partner, and if you score more than 80% on any profile, the person is automatically considered your match.
When enough is done, you can initiate a conversation, but you are required to have a premium membership to do so. Moreover, eharmony has identity verification processes that help to swipe away the catfishers and scammers.
If you are a paid member, you can also have a video chat with the person you show interest in. On weekends, the features are free to be used by anyone. eharmony connects various people under a common platform. Overall, eharmony is a recommendable dating site for all.
Looking for something specific? Read below:
- Granny Dating Sites In The UK
- Best Over 60s Dating Sites In The UK
- Best Sites To Meet Older Women In The UK
Features Of eharmony
Free Communication Weekends
During free weekends, a person gets to avail of all the features and benefits without having to pay a penny. No matter if or not you are willing to join the dating site, you should still create an account to get to know the platform better during the communication weekends.
During this period, one can send messages or put up questions with other fellow members. Not only this, but you are also free to flirt on weekends.
eharmony narrows down the search for matches based on the criteria and preferences filled by you while setting up your profile. eharmony eases your task of having to browse through thousands of profiles before you finally strike the one that appeals to you.
With a huge base of profiles and active members on the dating site, you are likely to find your soulmate because of eharmony.
The best thing about dating is that the profiles are active and want to have serious relationships and not just casual dating.
In order to set aside the fake profiles and the people who are just on the dating sites for “catfishing“, eharmony has come up with a special identity verification via SMS.
The dating site verifies your account by sending a text message to ensure that you are not a fraud or fake. Although this step is optional, legit users often end up doing so.
The Video Chat Feature
One of the most unique features of eharmony is the integrated video chat feature. By making use of this feature, you can have a video chat with the profiles that you have liked or the matches that the platform has provided you with.
As a user, you are not even required to share or exchange contact numbers to have a video chat. However, before having a video chat with someone, you have to send a message. This ensures that only like-minded individuals are chatting with one another.
eharmony Review UK: PROS & CONS
- eharmony has a huge base of profiles.
- The dating site has quality matches.
- eharmony has an easy-to-use and intuitive interface.
- High success rates.
- Best choice for serious relationships.
- A fairly equal number of men and women.
- The matchmaking algorithm is efficiently designed for connecting people across the world.
- The video-chat feature is new to the platform and extremely impressive.
- eharmony does not support casual dating at all.
- The free trial does not have too much to offer.
- It takes longer to sign up to eharmony than other dating sites.
- Quite expensive in comparison to others.
Some Important Facts About eharmony
• eharmony is a community of active users. As per recent user data, 2.3 million messages are exchanged on the dating site every week.
• The dating platform has a commendable success rate. Ever since its existence, more than 2 million people have found their perfect match on eharmony. As a result, the success rate of the dating site is unmatchable.
• The quality of singles on eharmony is appreciable. The individuals are intellectual and looking for serious matches instead of casual hookups.
• The advanced features of eharmony enable it to always keep scams and fake profiles. The algorithm also helps in finding suitable matches with ease and convenience.
How Much Does eharmony Cost?
The trial period as well as the weekend sessions are free for everyone having an account on eharmony. Other than that, the “Premium Lite” membership costs $65.90 per month for 6 months, and the costliest one, that is the “Premium Extra” membership is available for $35.90 per month for 24 months.
Is eharmony Worth It?
There is no doubt that eharmony holds all the worth that is needed and required for a dating site to function well.
Keeping aside the fact that the membership cost of eharmony is way higher than other dating platforms but when it comes to the high-quality profiles and the impressive features of eharmony, justice is being done to the users.
If you do not want to buy the premium membership, you can stick to the basic one and try to be more active during the weekends as the weekend sessions are free for all. During that time, you can chat with users, message them, and flirt with them without having to make any payments.
eharmony falls under the list of the top and most reputed dating sites. Hardly have there been any cases of a data breach or useless matches on the platform.
Most of the profile holders are active and genuine. eharmony ensures the transparency of all accounts by forcing them to undergo a verification process during the time of signup.
Hope you found our eharmony Review UK helpful. Visit back for more updates like this!
- BBWCupid Review UK (2023)- What Do We Know About It? - November 18, 2022
- Bumble Review UK (2023) – Dating | Friends | Bizz - November 17, 2022
- Ashley Madison Review UK – Is It Legit Or Scam?  - November 16, 2022